At the moment you are not logged in.
Either Log In
using the top menu if you wish to create a learning design.
This will allow you to save your progress.
Creating your design
This section of the tool shows a ten-step process which will help you create a project document outlining your learning design. These steps are intended as guidelines and each step has examples and templates which can be reused and customised.
The steps can be:
- completed in any order
- combined, left out or supplemented, and
- revisited and reworked as many times as you wish.
Above all you should adapt this methodology to suit:
- your needs
- your learner's needs, and
- the scope of the project.
To create your learning design:
- Either Log In or Register using the top menu. This will allow you to save your progress.
- Select a topic on the left to begin.